privatepaintings">">">
privatepaintings
11 January, 2013 | 10:02 AM | 0 privatepaintings
Saw this on sarah's blog and I'll do this cuz I'm so bored in class sigh. haha

01: Tell me the truth, what made you start liking the person you like right now?
I don't like anyone
02: What on your body is hurting or bothering you?
My tummy cuz I worked out last night
03: What was your last thought before going to bed last night? 
I just slept, I wasn't really thinking
04: What are you listening to? 
Don't you worry child - swedish house mafia
05: What’s something you’re not looking forward to? 
School and exams
06: Where do you think your best friend is right now? 
AT HOME SLEEPING
07: Have you kissed anybody in the last five days? 
Nope
08: Favorite song? 
Currently this, Zedd- Clarity(feat.Foxes)
09: Kiss on the first date?
No
10:  Is there one person you want to be with right now? 
Nope
11: Are you seriously happy with where you are in life? 
Not at all
12: Is there something you would like to say to someone? 
Not really
13: What are three things you did today? 
Met desmond, bought Mr bean, went to school
14: Would you rather sleep at a friend’s or have them over? 
Sleep at a friend's
15: What is your favorite kind of gum? 
The ones with the bear, they used to have fake tattoos in them haha
16: Are you friends with any of your ex boyfriends/ girlfriends? 
I dont even have an ex boyfriend
17: What is on your wrists right now? 
Nothing
18: Ever liked someone you thought you didn’t stand a chance with? 
Yea
19: Does anyone have strong feelings for you? 
I don't know if it's still considered strong.
20: Are you slowly drifting away from someone? 
Yes
21:  Have you ever wasted your time on someone? 
No
22: Can you do the alphabet in sign language? 
Not really
23: How have you felt today? 
Like normal, just excited to meet the bestfriend in awhile and then michelle and the guys for dinner
24:  You receive £60 without any reason, what do you spend it on?
yea, shopping
25: What is wrong with you right now?
I think I have an eating disorder/ depression
26: Is there anyone you’re really disappointed in? 
Kinda
27: Would you rather have starbucks or jamba juice right now? 
Starbucks
28: Why aren’t you in ‘love’ with your last ex anymore? 
They are called "ex" for a reason but neh I dont have an ex boyfriend to even begin with
29: How late did you stay up last night and why? 
I dont really know cuz i fell asleep texting
30:  When was the last time you talked to one of your best friends? 
Yesterday
31: What were you doing an hour ago? 
Queuing for Mr bean 
32: What are you looking forward to in the next month? 
Chinese New Year
33: Are you wearing jeans right now? 
Nope
34: Are you a patient person? 
I'm not exactly patient but I'm not impatient.
35: do you think you can last in a relationship for three months?
Duhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
36:  Favorite color? 
Pink?
37: Did you have a dream last night? 
No
38: If someone could be cuddling you right now, who would you want it to be? 
No one
40: Do you love anyone who is not related to you? 
Like what, not blood related? yea
41: If someone liked you right now, would you want them to tell you? 
Maybe?
42: Do you like meeting new people? 
Love
43: Are you afraid of falling in love? 
Not really
44: Ever self-harmed or starved yourself? 
Yea both.
45: Has anyone ever told you that you have pretty eyes? 
yes haha
46: Have you ever felt like you weren’t good enough?
ALL THE TIME.

Older Post | Newer Post
Welcome to http://privatepaintings.blogspot.com
JuliaTeng
04.02.94
eighteen

Follow me on twitter @ http://twitter.com/Juliatengzzz

Ask me anything!
http://formspring.me/juliatengzzzzz
+Follow | Dashboard