privatepaintings">">">
privatepaintings
BANGKOK 2012
31 October, 2012 | 12:28 AM | 0 privatepaintings

SPENT MY LAST WEEKEND IN BANGKOK AND IT WAS JUST AMAZING


Reached bangkok around 11 plus in the night and checked in to Bangkok City Hotel (pretty shitty) Everyone was hungry so we decided to get supper along the street just opposite our hotel.
 First Meal in Bangkok, $2 for this huge ass bowl of super awesome wanton noodles.

2nd day 

Got up at 7:00am in the morning just because breakfast starts at 7:30 and we had the whole day planned out to do some sight seeing and eating as what all tourists would do. 
 Lunch buffet!

 Headed to some seafood restaurant for dinner which made me feel like I was in hong kong instead of bangkok, weird but nice(:

 3rd day

Gave breakfast a miss cuz I was too full from the previous night's dinner.
Chatuchak > lunch > platinum mall > night market
 Lunched  at some thai restaurant and the bill came up to almost $1000. Like whut? It's just freaking 3 sets of tom yum, green curry and some shitz. But it was good haha

 My dad kinda forced me to have this picture taken cuz he thought it was funny. hahahaha idk it's cute.
Stuff that I got from chatuchak and platinum mall!!!!! LIKE I TRIED CONTROLLING MYSELF BUT IT WAS JUST ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE CUZ EVERYTHING WAS JUST BEYOND CHEAP. EVERYGIRL, NO WAIT, EVERYONE NEEDS TO GET THEIR ASS TO BANGKOK TO SHOP. REALLY. LIKE I JUST WANNA STAY THERE ALREADY. CARRIED SO MANY BAGS OF STUFF, I FELT LIKE I WAS GONNA DISLOCATE MY WRIST OR SOMETHING, OH GOD.
EASILY ONE OF THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE, WITHOUT A DOUBT HAHA. Went back to the hotel around midnight.

4th day! (LASTDAY)

Woke up in the early morning again just to get to chatuchak again to do more last minute shopping before I return to my sunny island. Hehehe All ready to fight the sun and the crowd, I honestly felt like a warrior :B



 Lovin my hair here :> hehehehe. Got some fake highlights from chatuchak at one of the random shops i passed by and i ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT. Didn't manage to take a picture of the things I bought cuz we were rushing off to another mall after unloading all our shopping bags 
 So we headed to this mall called Terminal  21 and it's one of the coolest malls i've ever been to. haha
This mall has different country themes in each level, (example: first level, rome. Second level: Japan and etc) the toilets and the whole layout of the entire level were actually build to fit the country itself! hehe cool or whuttttttt? Didn't manage to take pictures of all the toilets cuz they were so crowded














So glad my flight was in the night so we had the entire morning and afternoon do all the last minute shopping. Brought a bag there and came back with 3. OH GOSH THE AMOUNT THINGS I BOUGHT WAS JUST INSANE. Exceeded the maximum weight by 14 kg but screw that, I HAD THE TIME OF MY LIFE IN BANGKOK JUST EATING AND SHOPPING. I CAN'T WAIT TO GET THERE AGAIN. I MISS BANGKOK SO MUCH ALREADY :(



Older Post | Newer Post
Welcome to http://privatepaintings.blogspot.com
JuliaTeng
04.02.94
eighteen

Follow me on twitter @ http://twitter.com/Juliatengzzz

Ask me anything!
http://formspring.me/juliatengzzzzz
+Follow | Dashboard