privatepaintings">">">
privatepaintings
School's out!
25 May, 2012 | 2:34 AM | 0 privatepaintings
 HI HI HI Schooooool's out!......... for only 2 weeks ):
3 consecutive C's for programming is not fucking cool I was so angry the entire morning i refuse to talk to any fucking one, which i felt damn bad after that cuz my classmates were damn caring and all. But back to the 3 C's. I can't describe how much I hate programming. A horrible module with a horrible faci, how "awesome" can tuesdays get, right? Let me give you some examples of why I feel she's a fucking horrible facillitator.
 1. Never do work = C, do work still C. And reason being " you have quite abit of error" Fuck you no error I become teacher alr right?
 2. Distracted = C, not distracted also C. reason being " You're still slightly distracted" Fuck off the whole class also use facebook twitter and etc right?
3. Never discuss/ask qns/ complete work = C, ask questions to complete work still C. Reason being " You rely too much on your peers for help. NEVER ASK FOR HELP DO SMLJ?!?!?!?!?
4. People never submit RJ gets C and I fucking do my RJ and I get C. WHAT THE F*** is wrong with you B****. So screw programming and all the fucking work you give me. Never. Going. To. Touch. A. Single. Shit.


But on a happier note, I got to meet up with fatin and michelle today which totally made my day(: hehehe Love these babes so much.
And things I get entertained by everyday? The guys are so fucking cute. hahaha


Older Post | Newer Post
Welcome to http://privatepaintings.blogspot.com
JuliaTeng
04.02.94
eighteen

Follow me on twitter @ http://twitter.com/Juliatengzzz

Ask me anything!
http://formspring.me/juliatengzzzzz
+Follow | Dashboard