privatepaintings">">">
privatepaintings
03 July, 2011 | 11:13 PM | 0 privatepaintings
17 weeks to O levels. Just gonna try my best and leave the rest to God I guess?

I'm pretty screwed for now cos I'm not even the least confident about doing well for O's. Mock exam's in a few days and i haven't really touched my books? I'm guessing I'll do really well. yea like REALLY REALLY well. sigh. Life has been a bitch AS USUAL. It took me a long time to realise i should quit complaining about life and thank God for every single day he has given me. (i'm not trynna be a holy girl or wtv) but really i feel like i'm such a ungrateful bitch.


If you'll ever read this.....


Dear evangebitch,

I miss having you in fmss, the days we hang out after school EVERY SINGLE DAY just to see the guys play soccer. The days where our clique was much closer than now taupok you and called you the DONUT QUEEN. I thank you for still being my listening ear now even though we've drifted slightly apart. I thank you for making an effort to meet me whenever you can. I thank you for being a great friend and I'm saying this from the bottom of my heart. Love you always <3


Dear carissa,

I miss having you in fmss too, I remember you for being a motherly figure in our clique always offering your endless help whenever you can. I miss your loud voice and the way you eat your noodles (damn loud). I know we've been through some bad times in the past but yea, i still thank you for being a great friend now. Love you <3


Dear yunxin,

I haven't really talked to you or hung out with you since the day we changed seats? Don't really know the reason why we've drifted like a million miles apart though we're just like 2 seats away. but i guess it's because we're the kind that DONT MAKE THE FIRST MOVE? kinda miss sitting beside you in class, giving each other the weird eye contact when someone we don't like make a stupid comment/wtv, etc. But i guess it's just kinda awkward now so yea. *awkward*


Dear sarah,

We weren't really to close to even begin with and we only hang out when one of us wants to go tanning or when there's a clique lunch/ birthday celebration. But I truly enjoy the times we laugh and get excited about hot guys and their body and also how to clique laugh at you when you raise your brows.


Dear richelle,

I remember how close we were in our sec 3 days. The days we sat beside each other and plan where to go for lunch even before school ends. But now it's just weird cos we don't even talk to each other despite being in the same clique which makes it more weird.


Dear all,

I just wished we were closer than what we are now/ we appear to be.

Older Post | Newer Post
Welcome to http://privatepaintings.blogspot.com
JuliaTeng
04.02.94
eighteen

Follow me on twitter @ http://twitter.com/Juliatengzzz

Ask me anything!
http://formspring.me/juliatengzzzzz
+Follow | Dashboard