privatepaintings">">">
privatepaintings
07 May, 2011 | 2:00 AM | 0 privatepaintings
I'm not gonna say sorry for not blogging for sucha long time cos it's not like i have any readers anyway. Ha ha ha. I'm just bored and I dont know what to do at 2.05am in the morning.








So yea, i'm right here talking to myself, as usual.


So many things have been happening in my life this whole few fuckin months both good and bad but mostly bad and I just feel like I cant fucking cope? So i'm actually having a good 5 days break and I'm fucking grounded. Tell me how fucking awesome this 5 days is gonna be. Once again, nothing new. FUCK MY FUCKING LIFE *winks*


Okay, imma chill and blog about something good that happen. Went tanning with Sarah and good thing is, I'm tan (which is gonna fade off soon) Bad thing is, I'm in fucking pain.


Coincidentally, the guys were having their little outing at sentosa so we decided to meet and went to watch Fast & Furious 5 together. There were 14 of them (guys) and there were only 2 girls so yea, awkarrrrrrrrd. But wtv, the show was awesome.
Alright, I shouldn't blog about the bad things that happen cuz there's just too many. And i really dont wanna get all pissed again. I'll try to blog more regularly cuz i met my primary school friend at my brothers Talent Time and she said she's been reading my blog regularly. Kinda like weird but thanks. haha. And speaking about my brother's talent time. He's indeed a talented guy cos if he wasn't, he wouldnt have won the competition for the second time. haha. kbyez


Older Post | Newer Post
Welcome to http://privatepaintings.blogspot.com
JuliaTeng
04.02.94
eighteen

Follow me on twitter @ http://twitter.com/Juliatengzzz

Ask me anything!
http://formspring.me/juliatengzzzzz
+Follow | Dashboard