privatepaintings">">">
privatepaintings
18 February, 2011 | 3:44 PM | 0 privatepaintings
Hi, sorry for the lack of updates and I shall now blog about my CHINA trip which obviously suck!
First day: We had to meet at the budget terminal WHICH WAS REALLY TOO BUDGET at 3 cos our flight was at 5 plus in the morning. Not gonna mention about the flight there was it was so blooody uncomfortable. I swearrrr. I couldn't even sleeeeeep!And then we arrived in china. I don't know where's this place called.
( this was outside the china airport) The weather was awesome.
Headed for lunch at this restaurant which food wasn't edible at all to me.
The bloody crabs were so small by the time you peel the shell off, you have nothing left.

And then the adults went to buy these. SUGAR CANES.
I HATE SUGAR CANES.
And then without even going back to our hotel, we went for a boat ride to this place which looks like a dessert, probably china's dessert. A cold one.Like typical tourist.
And then we went back for ANOTHER boat ride. Or rather, A ride on a wooden plank.
Okayz, wtf was I doing. This is my cousin and my annoying sister.We finally headed back to our hotel after all of whatever we've done.
Swear the bed was as hard as the floor.
I forgot where we went on the second day so I'm not really gonna blog in order.
We went to some place which looks like china bontanical gardens.So basically, we went to alot of places which I have one perfect word to describe "BORING"
They were either bringing us for tea, places where we could suba dive and etc without allowing us to try, foot massages which KIDS under 21 are not allowed to do and places which introduces their CHINA HEALTH PRODUCTS. ( Like who's gonna trust china's "HEALTH" products?) Okay so these are 2 kinds of " food" they try making us by telling us their made from sharks. Tell me if this even looks like a shark! It's like a bloody NASI LEMAK IKAN BILIS and it taste just like it too! Seriously.Oh and this is a shark sweet. Damn sick.And then in the night, we went for a BOAT RIDE AGAIN! Omg. The only awesome thing about the boat ride the fireworks we got to see.
( I CANT UPLOAD ANY VIDEO COS BLOGGER SUCKS)


This is how our 3rd hotel looks like. So "Nice and not scary" right? HA HA HA. Didn't even dare to walk out of our rooms. We were living on the first story and there's nobody upstairs the 2nd and the 3rd one which definitely makes it creepier. Oh and, this is CHINA'S 4 STAR HOTEL APPARENTLY. WTF IKR? We were the only ones living in here.Exactly how it looks like from far. I swear.

And on the forth day, WE WENT CHINESE NEW YEAR VISITATION. I HAVE REAL BLOOD RELATIVES THERE. LIKE OMG SERIOUSLY? COUSINS. AUNTY AND UNCLES FROM CHINA? YOU'VE GOTTA BE KIDDING ME.These are just relatives I don't even know how they are related to me but yes, they are. Some are my cousins. Wth right.So it's basically us behind the four old people. And starting from the man, he's my grandfather's brother, the 2nd one is my grandfather's sister, the 3rd one is also my grandfather's sister and the 4th one is the old man's wife.
Some kid I dont even knowA beach, 5 mins walk from their house.Houses which has been there since forever, Probably a feww hundred years. Cos it's my grandparents parents house.
These are just some pictures I'm too lazy to upload the rest.
Oh and ANOTHER BOAT RIDE AGAIN! A boat ride to see 2 pathetic rocks. I MEAN SERIOUSLY. DAMN STUPID!Okay, and random pictures we took
LASTLY, I HATE CHINA AND THE PEOPLE THERE EVEN MORE. NEVER GOING BACK.

Older Post | Newer Post
Welcome to http://privatepaintings.blogspot.com
JuliaTeng
04.02.94
eighteen

Follow me on twitter @ http://twitter.com/Juliatengzzz

Ask me anything!
http://formspring.me/juliatengzzzzz
+Follow | Dashboard