privatepaintings">">">
privatepaintings
09 May, 2010 | 2:20 PM | 0 privatepaintings
All you care about it your bunch of stupid tuition kids. A bunch of so called lovable kids. You know what? Adopt them one by one, make them all yours. You admire others parents who have better kids compared to you. On who can excel in both studies and play, be organised, be neat and tidy, be hardworking, be helpful, be anything you name that is good. Sounds like a perfect kid? Thats your expectation.I too, admire other kids who have better parents. Way better than mine. What's there to compare? Live with it and be thankful. Is it that hard?
I give up. I give up trying to be a good kid. I give up trying to hard. My best may not be your best but at least I've tried. You may not see it, maybe just too blind to see, but at least I'm not regretting a shit. I give up studying or trying to study. So what If I'm gonna fail in this pathetic life of mine. Does it matter to any of you at all? I'm already a failure, trying is unnecessary. I dont need anyone to discourage or demoralize me further. I've had enough of all of these from all of you. You asked me if I have done anything in this life of mine to show you that I love you? My answer to it is Nothing. Nothing that I can think of. One cannot love when they dont receive any love. You're gonna say that you have a terrible childhood and your parents didnt love you either. But guess what? My childhood is as terrible as yours. Just give up on me. Go help your tuition kids. And when they get their A's which I'll never ever be able to attain for you, their parents will start thanking you and worshiping you like some kinda god. Like Jesus Christ. That's when you will feel a sense of satisfaction in life. that's all you want and need.
I feel sorry for appearing into your life. Making your life so miserable, giving you so many problems and trouble. I'm such a problematic child. Have you thought of wanting to give me away? Do as you wish, as long as it makes you happy.
Life is so short and yet, I'm crying over split milk. Am I foolish or what?
Dont vent your anger on your little adorable kids. I'm surprised your tiny little heart didn't shatter into a million pieces. and Wow, I didnt know I was such a great influence. Making all your Kids become as rotten as I am. Becoming as demonic as I am. Wondering whose the devil? Me. I'm a perfect living example of a devil, satan. Use me as a prop when teaching your little kids about the satan during your oh so holy bible story. Stop complaining about the little imperfections in life. You want a perfect family, a perfect home, perfect children. I'm sorry, I can't do it. I'm not perfect and therefore I shouldnt appear to make your perfect like imperfect.
All you think about is you, you and more of you. Aren't you just a selfish, self centered person?
Who are you to smash my phone away. the word smash sounds like you've used alot of force? Yes, you did, You literally broke it. You tore it apart. How Strong of you.
Just because you're my mother? Oh please, save it. Mother sounds like a pretty wrong word to use at the moment. Just like you said that I'm a burden to you, You are a burden to me too. A pain in my ass, A fuckin pain in my ass. I come home everyday not feeling welcome. Like what richelle has said previously " Home is like a hunting ground, You dont know when you're gonna get shoot. Anytime, anywhere" I agree on this a hundred and ten percent. I always try to avoid, but never succeeded avoiding cos more problems just come by. I'm sick and tired of creating problems and solving them after which. You're never satisfied. When ever I tried doing something to please you, you find another to pick on me. So yes, I give up. I'm not going to try.
Not at all. I'm just going to sleep this pathetic life of mine away. Sounds like alot to take in? If you'll ever read this, you'll be half dead. Maybe more than half.
Looks like we're having a pretty "good" relationship over here? Let's just live with it.
Till death bring us apart
And not forgetting, HAPPY "MOTHERS" DAY.

love,
Your most demonic child, sent from hell.

Older Post | Newer Post
Welcome to http://privatepaintings.blogspot.com
JuliaTeng
04.02.94
eighteen

Follow me on twitter @ http://twitter.com/Juliatengzzz

Ask me anything!
http://formspring.me/juliatengzzzzz
+Follow | Dashboard